Rose Brooks Center is a 501 C-3 organization who’s mission is to break the cycle of domestic violence so that individuals and families can live free of abuse. We are proud of the work that we do, and we work together to rebuild, reclaim, and save lives threatened by domestic violence. (Click on the image to view the team at Rose Brooks Center)
Rose Brooks Center realizes that every career is a personal journey and everyone has a unique belief statement motivating them each day. See if you can identify with any of the following statements from our staff:
- I believe my work supports a cause that makes a difference in our community.
- I believe I work for an organization that recognizes and values diversity.
- I believe I belong to a team who supports me and can count on me for support.
- I believe I can partner with volunteers who are passionate and dedicated to our mission.
- I believe I can balance the challenges at work with the priorities in my personal life.
- I believe my unique talents and skills can help break the cycle of domestic violence.
- I believe my work can change the lives of women and children, enabling them to live free of abuse.
Rose Brooks Center offers satisfying careers for people ready to use their unique talents and skills to help us fulfill our mission. A satisfying career means different things to different people. For some it’s the opportunity to do outstanding work or to develop new skills. For others it’s the chance to make a difference in people’s lives or to assume additional responsibilities. Regardless of your aspirations, you have the opportunity to professionally excel at Rose Brooks Center. We invite you to investigate current position openings and consider joining us as we make a difference in our community.
|SELECT AN AVAILABLE POSITION:|
|* No positions currently available||
At Rose Brooks Center, we’re as passionate about our employees as we are about our mission. Our leaders and are Board of Directors are committed to providing a work environment that meets the needs of our employees — both personally and professionally. Attracting talented, committed employees means offering a comprehensive and competitive benefits package in a people-centered work environment. Our benefits include…
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Savings Account
- Retirement Savings Account
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Paid Time Off – Vacation, Sick and Personal Time
- Nine Paid Holidays
- Onsite Fitness Center
- Flexible Work Schedules
Eligibility for some employee benefits is based on a minimum number of hours worked per week. Specific benefits information is available in the summary plan descriptions for each plan.
Domestic violence affects people of all races, ethnicities, genders, religions, ages, sexual orientations, national origins and disabilities. Rose Brooks Center is committed to ensuring that our workforce and volunteers reflect our client’s diverse population. Cultural competency is a huge priority and an expectation of all staff members. Embracing and respecting diversity enriches our organization with the talent and perspective we need to achieve our mission of breaking the cycle of domestic violence.
Rose Brooks Center works to integrate diversity into our daily operations with initiatives such as:
- Diversity Development Committee (DDC): The DDC is a group of staff members who make recommendations on ways to change or improve programs focused on developing a culturally competent workforce.
- Staff Diversity Programming: Each staff member is required to attend a minimum of three diversity activities each year as reflected in his or her performance review.
- Recruiting Strategies: Specific steps to recruit diverse staff are included in the sourcing strategy of each open position.
- Corporate Membership: Rose Brooks Center has established a corporate partnership with The Urban League of Kansas City.