Bilingual Bridge Coordinator Hospital
Kansas City, MO. Rose Brooks Center, a non-profit domestic violence agency seeks a full-time, exempt Bridge Coordinator, reporting to the Bridge Program Manager. This position provides crisis and non-crisis advocacy services to victims of domestic violence in a clinic or hospital setting. Key responsibilities include conducting lethality assessment screens, safety planning, preparing Orders of Protection, and providing education on domestic violence and victim rights.This position will coordinate with hospitals and service areas in creating an environment supportive of reaching victims of domestic violence and provides leadership and guidance in the creation or editing of policies and procedures and providing leadership for task forces. The Bridge Coordinator will develop and maintain the awareness and utilization of the Bridge Program to the service areas, including but not limited to various marketing and training activities, public speaking and delivering presentations, coordinates quality and quantity of services provided both internally and externally. Assists with volunteer services and training. OTHER ASPECTS OF THE JOB:
- Perform all job responsibilities while demonstrating proficiency in all RBC Competencies and a commitment to the overall mission of Rose Brooks Center.
- Perform functions of job according to agency policies and procedures.
- Attend scheduled staff, team and supervision meetings and participate in all required trainings.
- Bachelor’s degree in social/human services/related field or commensurate experience.
- Minimum one-year hospital or health care operations experience.
- Experience with facilitating, presenting and training others in a workplace setting.
- Demonstrated skills in time management, organization and prioritization.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with others, both internally and externally.
- Ability to function independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with community partners.
- Ability to provide services according to Rose Brooks Center’s values, beliefs, and philosophies centered on principles of trauma informed care, accessibility, and equity and inclusion.
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance.
- Due to specific hospital requirements, must be able to provide proof of immunizations and/or be able to obtain blood test to verify immunization; must receive annual flu vaccine.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish
- Experience providing domestic violence/advocacy services
This position falls into a salary range starting at $46,000 annually (exempt).
Or email us at: HumanResources@rosebrooks.org
Candidates must consent to background and
Division of Family Services (Central Registry/Child Abuse) screenings
Open until filled per qualifications. For questions, please contact Human Resources,
Rose Brooks Center is an equal opportunity employer who values and embraces diversity.