Bridge Program Manager
Kansas City, MO. Rose Brooks Center, a non-profit domestic violence agency seeks a full-time, exempt Bridge Program Manager, reporting to the Director of Community Programs. This position is responsible for the supervision and leadership of the Bridge staff in the provision of 24-hour advocacy and crisis intervention services at local hospitals and health clinics; additionally, this position provides back-up for provision of advocacy and crisis intervention services in the healthcare setting. In partnership with the Director of Community Programs, this position will ensure advocacy and crisis intervention services are consistent with Rose Brooks Center’s quality standard, principles of trauma informed care, accessibility, equity and inclusion, and targets for outcomes and productivity. Other responsibilities include grant reporting, quality programming and improvements. This position works collaboratively with other internal staff and health system partners in the provision of advocacy and crisis intervention services.
OTHER ASPECTS OF THE JOB:
- Perform all job responsibilities while demonstrating proficiency in all RBC Competencies and a commitment to the overall mission of Rose Brooks Center.
- Perform all job responsibilities utilizing the principles of trauma informed care, accessibility, equity and inclusion.
- Maintain awareness about the risks of secondary trauma and understand one’s own responsibility of self-care.
- Attend scheduled staff, team and supervision meetings.
- This position manages the dispatching of workday Bridge referrals.
- Two years supervisory/demonstrated leadership experience.
- Thorough knowledge of domestic violence dynamics and best practices.
- Experience with facilitating, presenting and training others in a workplace setting.
- Program development and project management experience.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with others, both internally and externally.
- Ability to function independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships.
- Demonstrated culturally competent practices.
- Proficient use of Windows operating system and programs.
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance.
- Bachelor’s degree in social/human services field preferred – or commensurate experience.
- Knowledgeable of hospital or health care operations
- Experience providing domestic violence advocacy services
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish
This is a full time, exempt position and requires a minimum of 40 hours per week. The Bridge Program Manager works in an office environment, with some work done in a healthcare setting, and requires limited local travel. It is primarily a Monday-Friday position but may include evening and weekend hours.
Compensation: This position falls into a salary range starting at $50,000 annually (exempt).
Or email us at: HumanResources@rosebrooks.org
Candidates must consent to background and
Division of Family Services (Central Registry/Child Abuse) screenings
Open until filled per qualifications. For questions, please contact Human Resources,
Rose Brooks Center is an equal opportunity employer who values and embraces diversity.