Support Our Mission
Thank you for thinking of Rose Brooks Center. When you donate a gift, you empower the individuals and families we serve. Throughout the year, Rose Brooks Center transforms over 15,000 lives through emergency shelter, support services, and prevention education, but we can’t do it without you.
Please help us celebrate Rose Brooks Center's 39-year history of ending the cycle of domestic violence in the lives of individuals, families, and pets throughout Kansas City and beyond. Your gift today will help the families of Rose Brooks Center find safety, and help them heal.
• Give $25 and you provide 10 hot, nutritious meals to a resident of our Emergency Shelter
• Give $39 and you help us celebrate all that we've accomplished TOGETHER, throughout the past 39 years!
• Give $50 and you provide one Safe Night for a dog or cat escaping violence with their families
• Give $100 and you provide one safe night for a woman or child escaping abuse
• Give $250 and you provide one week of play therapy and support groups for a child
• Give $500 and you provide 15 women with job preparedness with our Employment Advocate
• Give $1,000 you provide in-school violence prevention services for 50 children
You can also send a check to our mailing address:
Rose Brooks Center
P.O. Box 320599
Kansas City, MO 64132
Make an Online Donation
Rose Brooks Center is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of our donors, clients, and supporters and has put into practice guidelines to ensure the safety of information you choose to share with us. We will never sell or lease your information to any outside party, and we maintain best-practice safeguards with all data relating to your identity, charitable giving, and transactions with Rose Brooks Center. PRIVACY AND REFUND POLICY