Kansas City, MO. Rose Brooks Center, a non-profit domestic violence agency seeks a part-time contractor in the area of Performance and Quality Improvement (PQI), reporting to the Chief Operating Officer. The PQI Contractor will conduct evaluation and monitoring to ensure program operations are consistent with Rose Brooks Center’s principles of trauma-informed care, accessibility, equity and inclusion; provide guidance and support to agency PQI process, risk prevention and management processes, and the coordination of accreditation activities. Additional responsibilities include the following: identify trends, prioritize and recommend improvements, decrease duplication, and ensure Council on Accreditation compliance. The PQI Contractor works jointly with program directors, finance team, and development team on grant proposals, grant administration, grant reporting, and grant compliance and develops and maintains positive relationships with Rose Brooks Center staff and partner agencies.
OTHER ASPECTS OF THE JOB:
- Performs all job responsibilities while demonstrating proficiency in all RBC Competencies and a commitment to the overall mission of Rose Brooks Center and in accordance with agency policies and procedures
- Performs functions of job according to agency policies and procedures and utilizing the principles of trauma-informed care, accessibility, and equity and inclusion
- Maintains awareness about the risks of secondary trauma and understands one’s own responsibility of self-care
- This position primarily works on-site; however, there are duties that will be off-site such as attendance to community meetings
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with Rose Brooks Center’s staff and outside agencies
1. Required Education/Experience
- Experience in program development and project management.
- Demonstrated initiative, professional judgment, and ability to collaborate with/motivate others; experience in developing and maintaining strong collaborations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and organize/manage time effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and guide continuity of care, change and ongoing quality improvement.
- Experience in grant development, administration and reporting.
- Experience coordinating performance and quality improvement activities. Skill in application of analytical methods and statistics by developing appropriate reports.
- Demonstrated commitment to equity and inclusion through intentional and continuous development of awareness and skills to provide a safe, respectful and welcoming environment.
- Computer literacy and knowledge of computer applications related to PQI, preferably strong skills in Microsoft Excel.`
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
2. Preferred Experience/Skills
- Experience in accreditation processes.
This is a part-time contractor position that will contribute 10-20 hours per week and will require some on-site work and meetings.
Or email us at: HumanResources@rosebrooks.org
Candidates must consent to background and
Division of Family Services (Central Registry/Child Abuse) screenings
Open until filled per qualifications. For questions, please contact Human Resources,
Rose Brooks Center is an equal opportunity employer who values and embraces diversity.